Plight of a Low-country Girl
Plight of a low country girl.
Having been brought up in the low country, this lady had always been around water -- water for entertainment purposes, that is.
Got married and moved away --- recently came back --- when looking for her new home, this lady gave her Realtor the following requirements:
- to be on the water -- deep, deep water
- preferably on the Wando River
- a dock with water and electricity
- to be able to crab & fish from my dock
- a boat lift to lift a 7000 lb boat
- grand oak trees
- at least 2600 sq ft of living space
- 2 fireplaces
- a shower on ground level
- 2 story southern style home
- gated community
- cannot go over $600,000
Now her Realtor thought she was crazy -- that she would never find this in the Charleston area much less on the Wando River side-- but she continued to look & found a Realtor who could satisfy all of these needs/ desires.
420 Brown Pelican in St Thomas Point has everything that she wants. Hard to believe -- but it is true.
420 Brown Pelican is the best buy there is in the entire Charleston MLS (at least that is the opinion of the author of this post.) For more information click here.