Why Do I take Mugshots Almost Daily?
Why do I take mugshots almost daily? This is a very interesting question -- at least, it is one that I have asked myself many times.
A good social friend Jeremy Blanton of 210 Consulting has suggested that I stop and spend that time on some other type of social media.
Well, I thought that for awhile and did stop for a short time. Then, the next thing I know, I'm at it again. I rationalize that it really does not take much time at all -- it is quick and painless.
When did I start this foolishness? Well, in looking back, my very first mugshot was 7-15-2009 -- almost 2 years ago to the day --
Then July 2010.
Obviously, I am not taking these daily, because my mugshot today was only my 407th and I have been doing this for 2years -- daily mugshots would have me at 730 --
Well, I have not come up with any good reason for taking so many mugshots -- here are some ideas:
- because there are very few photos of me in our family photos -- why? because I'm the one who is always taking the photos.
- I inherited this desire -- my father always enjoyed having his photo taken -- he always enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror.
- to keep my family, whom I don't get to see very often, updated
- it helps with my SEO
- I enjoy having fun
- it is an interesting conversation piece
- just because it is so easy to do
- I'm just weird like that
For whatever reason, I'll probably continue as long as I have my webcam -- it is so easy --